Get your professional certificate of international medicine & Nursing
A 10 week didactic online course with 2 days in-class exam in Hawaii!
An INMED and YWAM Ships Kona collaboration
10 weeksof structured online learning
oct 18 - 19, 2019In-class skill workshops and exam
Kona, hion ywam ships campus
At the completion of the INMED Professional Certificate Course in International Medicine & Public Health, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- Management & prevention of the leading diseases of poverty
- Management & prevention of HIV infection
- Care for the health of pregnant women and newborns
- Proficiency in clinical skills useful in low-resource settings
- Skill in community-wide health promotion and death/disability prevention
- Culturally appropriate healthcare
- Proficiency in disaster mitigation and response
- Design and implementation of team-lead healthcare interventions
- Transfer of healthcare skills to other personnel
Learn on the field!
Following the final exam in Kona, HI, you will have the opportunity to go on board YWAM's medical ship in Papua New Guinea. Practice what you learned in a real-life environment and make a difference!
oct 24 to nov 9,2019
YWAM m/v liberty, papua new guinea
eva & brian holsinger
Come to Kona, Hawaii for your in-class workshops and final exam.
Kona, HI | Oct 18-19, 2019
YWAM Ships kona campus
starting at $1260register now