Media missions short course
Tell stories that matter
SIGN ME UP!
Meet the Instructors
A "Hands On" Experience
The Fine Print
September 26, 2019
- US$2,900. Includes food, accommodation, local travel, gear rentals and tuition.
* Excluding airfare
- Scholarships may be available upon application
- Email email@example.com for more information
- Eligible for YWAM outreach credit
- Potential internships and future service opportunities
The end goal
YWAM Ships' Media Missions short course lays out a biblical approach to communications (conveying truth and grace with integrity) while advancing an individual’s skill and confidence in the use of editorial reportage tools and techniques. You can expect long days of working alongside experienced mentors. You will go beyond the hardware and software of communications and further develop your ability to communicate clearly through cross-cultural and interpersonal dynamics because that’s what it takes toTELL STORIES THAT MATTER.
Learn in beautiful Kona, Hawaii
We want you to discover God’s perspective FOR COMMUNICATING as you become passionate visual storytellers making a positive impact on today's generation - inside and outside the walls of the Church - through the production of quality content that is geared for today’s discerning multi-media audiences.